CCS provides a comprehensive package of consulting, project development and implementation services which focus on a combination of energy efficiency, renewable energy, and general sustainability:
CCS prides itself in keeping up with the innovations globally to identify and evaluate ‘best available technologies,’ CCS is able to offer the best range of products and solutions in each of the following area:
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning)
- Hot Water
- Building Automation System / Building Energy Management System (BAS / BEMS)
- Occupancy Based Control System
- Building Envalope
- Co-generation / Tri-generation / Heat Recovery, and for Renewable energy,
Every project is unique and CCS delivers a variety of energy-efficiency technologies and services to each project, tailoring solutions to meet individual project requirements. From the initial concept stage all the way to final project implementation and commissioning. Our services may include:
- Undertaking ‘Investment Grade’ energy audits (IGA) of existing buildings to identify opportunities to reduce energy consumption, costs, and greenhouse gas emissions (technical and financial feasibility studies)
- Design review (‘Value Engineering’) for improved system energy efficiency.
- Providing financing, investment, and repayment options
- ‘Green Building’ assessments and support for certification
Renewable energy technologies continue to advance while costs continue to fall. And, as electricity tariffs continue to rise throughout the region, renewable energy is becoming much more feasible. In addition, government policies and programs continue to promote the use of renewable energy, often through Feed in Tariffs (FiT) orother financial incentives, which further enhance the economics. CCS provides services to develop and implement renewable energy systems such as residential and commercial solar rooftop projects as well as larger solar and wind farms.
STRATEGIC ADVISORY SERVICES – SUSTAINABILITY
CCS provides strategic advisory services relating to all areas of sustainability that reflect a ‘smart’ business approach in today’s competitive corporate environment. Our advisory services provide customers with initiatives that will enhance their reputation in the marketplace, differentiate them from their competitors, and enable them to share their sustainability activities and achievements with the public. This may include: Sustainability Reports, CSRReports, Carbon Footprint Analysis, Investment Feasibility Studies and Reviews, and Climate Change / Sustainability Action Plans.